Have a Project in Mind ? Let's Connect! We are just a call away +91 971-721-7610
Many people do know to write blogs on various topics.
But how many of you are experts in creating SEO Friendly Blogs !!!
I think not all are experts in this section.
If you want to be an expert or improve your skill in this field, to make SEO Friendly blogs, then obviously you are at the right place.
In this article, you will get to know how to write an SEO Friendly Blog for your website.
Read the full article to gain knowledge in this field.
Writing a blog requires tons of knowledge and skill. And to make an SEO Friendly Blog is not like an easy ride.
It requires a lot of practice and research and knowledge as well.
Besides that, what do you mean by SEO Friendly Blog ??
Do you have any idea ??
When we create a post or blog which can be easily crawled by SEO is SEO Friendly Blog Post.
An SEO Friendly Blog Post is the combination of good content and good SEO that makes it stand apart from its competitors’ work.
Now, you have got some idea what exactly SEO Friendly Blog Post is, Let move on to how to write an SEO Friendly Blog Post.
Take a look at 12 awesome tips to know,
How to write SEO Friendly Blog Posts in 2021
1. Start Researching before you start Writing-
Either you do some research on the topic you want to write or make the whole blog a disaster.
List out everything you want to read, and take time to create your blog. Complete research on your topic.
By having complete research on the topic, you can be aware of its history, its background, and all you want to know about the topic.
How to research a topic before writing?
- Create a topic headline.
- Look out for your audiences
- Research on your competition as well
- Collect information from different sources regarding the topic
When you conduct market research, you need a tool that performs as a world-class research platform. Pew Research Center, JotForm, GrowthBar, Moz, Living Facts are common.
Remember that, if you fail to do proper research on the topic, you won’t be able to get quality content which indirectly fails in customer’s engagement in your post.
2. Identify your niche for the Blog-
You create a blog to share thoughts and knowledge with your customers regarding any particular topic.
How to find your Niche Audiences?
- Use Social Media Platforms to identify your audiences
- Look for your Competition
- Use relevant keywords to find your niche
- Use Google to look for your audiences
- Solve relevant queries asked by your customers on Quora
- Find your unique selling points
- Make use of marketing tools to identify your niche
To identify your niche, it’s important to find a unique selling point, find relevant keywords, solve problems, and stand apart from your competition.
With the advent of technology, tools have made a possible and easy way to identify their right audience.
- Google Analytics
3. Create Title Tag for Blog Post
An eye-catching title tag of a blog can help a blog post to get noticed, get thousands of social shares, hundreds of comments, and a boost in Google search rankings.
How to create Title Tags for Blog Posts?
- Look for some unique title tag ideas from Google or other search engines.
- Pay attention to the title length
- You can make use of keywords in the title tag
- Keep in mind that your title must describe what you are trying to explain.
- Make a brief about what’s on the page.
- Make sure it is optimized for SEO
Title tags for blog posts are short, but they are a powerful tool to improve your ranking on search engines.
4. Create Headings Correctly
Thousands of articles are published day by day. It takes a lot of time to create those high-quality articles. But sadly many of these are not even read.
To get your articles read, you have to create amazing headlines so that people click on your blogs.
How to create Headlines correctly?
- Look for multiple headline ideas for your article.
- Make use of hyphens and colons
- Look for keywords
- Keep your headlines short and concise
- Do A/B testing
These tips will help you to write good headlines for your blogs. You should keep practicing and continue to get better at creating headlines.
5. Use Images and Videos in the Blog
Nowadays, people are more interested in reading blogs, if it has images and videos in it.
Don’t you agree?
It is necessary to add pictures or videos in blog posts. Not just any picture or videos, but the right one that defines your blog. It can make your page look good and grab the attention of your customers.
How to include Images or Videos in Blog Posts?
- Use images.
- Do use clear images and audible videos
- Make sure your images or videos are of appropriate size
- Use in correct positions
6. Make the Blog Mobile Friendly
A blog that is mobile-friendly can gain a huge number of readers and subscribers.
There are some tips to make a blog mobile-friendly.
- Make use of the mobile responsive theme
- Make a separate mobile version of your website
- Build an application that supports both smartphone and desktop
- Select a responsive design
It’s important to adopt the changes with the advent of new technology you’ll need to adapt to these changes. This is the future, and if you want to be a part of that future, you’ll need to keep up to make your blog mobile-friendly.
7. Make use of Keywords in the Blog
Why do you need keywords in the blog? Is it that important?
Using relevant keywords to your blog will increase traffic to your posts. And optimizing your blog keywords will help you rank higher and faster as possible.
How to choose the right Keywords for your Blog?
- Understand your blog’s goal
- Create a keyword lists
- Select the relevant keywords for the blog
- Use it wisely in the content
- Make sure where to use the keywords
- Look out what your audiences want
Where to use Keywords in the Blog?
- Page titles
- Meta descriptions
8. Don’t forget to use Transition Words
Did you forget to use transition words in your blog? Don’t forget to use it as it is one of the important parts of your blog.
Transition words are ‘and’, ‘but’, ‘so’, and ‘because’ describing the relationship between phrases, sentences, or even paragraphs.
How to use Transition Words in a Blog?
- Make a list of some transition words.
- Use Transition words correctly
- Use Simple English language
- Be clear and to the point.
9. Keep a look at your competitors carefully
Why do you need to analyze your competitors? And that should be carefully examining them.
Here are some reasons why you need to study your competitors.
- Gives You Better Understanding of Customer Expectations
- Gives You a Better Insight about Your Flaws
- Allows You to Improve Your USPs
You can even make use of tools to identify and analyze your competitors.
Some of them are SpyFu, Google Alerts, and more.
10. Make use of SEO Plugins
Why do you need SEO Plugins? You need to use SEO PLugins to improve the performance of websites.
So, how exactly does an SEO plugin make your site SEO-friendly?
- It adds Breadcrumbs to your blog
- It adds Social Media Tags
- XML sitemaps
There are SEO PLugin tools that help you improve your Google rankings. All-in-one-SEO, SemRush, Yoast SEO, Rankmath are common.
11. Don’t forget to Optimize your Content
It’s not surprising that mobile traffic or website traffic is growing rapidly these days. When you optimize your content, your blog has a greater chance of becoming discovered in front of your customers.
How to Optimize your Content?
- Do keyword research for your blog
- Write an attractive meta description
- Include relevant headings and subheadings
- Include CTA
- Make sure the content is plagiarized-free
- Add relevant keywords
12. Add CTA to your Content
Today, every business and marketers use CTA’s for their business. Calls to Action activate your sales funnels and attract more and more customers. Even customers want CTA’s on any website.
How to use CTA’s for your Blog?
- Use the right word to create CTA
- Define a clear and concise message through your CTA
- Choose the right place to insert CTA
- Use up to 5 words
So before you start writing a new blog post, spend some time doing your research and set your goals as well.
And if you have existing blog posts that are not optimized, Gather some time to go back and make the necessary changes.
For more information, Contact us Now @LEADMUSTER.